Made form organic cotton and in three fun prints that will make you smile every time you use them. This sustainably sourced, organic beeswax coated fabric is the green, reusable and biodegradable alternative to cling film, foil and plastic bags.
Use it for everything from transporting your soap and solid shampoo bars as well covering homemade formulas to lunch wraps and covering food in the fridge.
Each pack contains:
1x small wrap (15cm x 15cm)
1 x medium wrap (17cm x 25cm)
1 x large wrap (35cm x 25cm)
- Our wraps are individually handmade in Chelmsford, Essex, using local organic wax.
- Wraps therefore may vary slightly in size, colour and consistency.
- A Zero-Waste product.
- Just compost at the end of their life.
- Wash after each use in warm soapy water, dry on the draining rack.
- Refresh your wrap by ironing it if the wax begins to crack.
- Food parcels may need securing with an elastic and or string if going loose into a bag.
- Do not use to wrap raw meat or fish.
- Keep away from naked flames.
Materials: organic cotton, organic beeswax.