Choose from the following two set combinations:
Set #2 includes Pixie Fine, Vanna Fine, Disco Ball fine, Merry go Round Fine, Merman Ocean Standard and Amethyst Super Chunky.
Set #3 includes Candy Floss Fine, Rosa Fine, Disco Ball Fine, Mermaid Fine, Tutti Frutti Fine,Aurelia Fine.
Biodegradable glitter comes in the following sizes:
- Fine (150 micron/.006” hex)
- Standard (200 micron/.008” hex)
- Chunky (375 micron/.015” hex)
- Super chunky (1000 micron/.040” hex)
Your pack also includes natural Aloe Vera glue gel and a bamboo brush for application.
It can be used for application on your face and body. Regular glitter constitutes a micro-plastic and takes hundreds of years to decompose. Plastics and micro-plastics are polluting our oceans, killing and poisoning marine animals and contaminating the food chain. With biodegrable glitter both you and Mother Earth can look and feel FABULOUS.
Biodegradable glitter is made from a certified compostable film. This means it has passed the official requirements for compostability, adhering to European (EN13432) and American (ASTM D6400) standards.
- 100% compostable and biodegradable glitter.
- Non toxic, free of heavy metals and approved for cosmetic use.
- The film is sustainably sourced, there are no genetically modified materials or materials obtained from genetically modified organisms.
- Cruelty free and suitable for vegans.
- 100% recyclable packaging; glass bottle with aluminium lid.
- Bamboo brush made from recycled aluminium, sustainably sourced bamboo and taklon, cruelty free bristles. We are working with EcoGlitterFun to find a non-plastic alternative for the brush bristles.
- Use the Aloe Vera gel and bamboo brush that come in your pack to aid easy application.
- Dip the application brush into the loose glitter. Lightly tap the brush to remove any excess.
- Tilt your head/body back to allow a more favourable angle for application. Use the brush to pat the glitter onto the desired area. Continue until you feel the glitter has settled into place.
- Tip: If applying your face do so before applying foundation, since glitter has a tendency to go all over the place. To remove, use olive oil or coconut oil.
Ingredients: Certified Compostable Film