|This set includes rojo chunky, aurelie super chunky, rosa standard, verde fine, amethyst super chunky, koppar standard, aqua standard.
7 x 3.5g bottles of biodegradable glitter in the following sizes:
- Fine (150 micron/.006” hex)
- Standard (200 micron/.008” hex)
- Chunky (375 micron/.015” hex)
- Super chunky (1000 micron/.040” hex)
Suitable for application on both face and body.
|Biodegradable glitter is made from a certified compostable film. This means it has passed the official requirements for compostability, adhering to European (EN13432) and American (ASTM D6400) standards.
Regular glitter constitutes a micro-plastic and takes hundreds of years to decompose. Plastics and micro-plastics are polluting our oceans, killing and poisoning marine animals and contaminating the food chain. With biodegrable glitter both you and Mother Earth can look and feel FABULOUS.
- 100% compostable and biodegradable.
- Non toxic, free of heavy metals and approved for cosmetic use.
- The film is sustainably sourced, there are no genetically modified materials or materials obtained from genetically modified organisms.
- Cruelty free and suitable for vegans.
- 100% recyclable packaging; glass bottle with aluminium lid. Set comes in an organic linen bag.
- Bamboo brush made from recycled aluminium, sustainably sourced bamboo and taklon, cruelty free bristles. We are working with EcoGlitterFun to find a non-plastic alternative for the brush bristles.
- Use the Aloe Vera gel and bamboo brush that come in your pack to aid easy application.
- Dip the application brush into the loose glitter. Lightly tap the brush to remove any excess.
- Tilt your head/body back to allow a more favourable angle for application.
- Use the brush to pat the glitter onto the desired area. Continue until you feel the glitter has settled into place.
- Tip: If applying your face do so before applying foundation, since glitter has a tendency to go all over the place. To remove, use olive oil or coconut oil.
Ingredients: Certified Compostable Film