A gentle shaving soap that moisturises your skin while allowing a smooth and easy shave. Made from skin loving oils, the moisturising properties of this soap make it a superior option to traditional liquid shaving gels and soaps as it provides healthy conditioning while shaving.
It also contains the ayurvedic plant Arithra. A soothing berry, rich in natural saponins, that has been used for centuries to combat hair loss and add shine to the hair. Great for those with some facial hair or full beards as well as for use on the head. It has an elegant, gentle scent reminiscent of true traditional shaving soaps. It is long lasting and suitable for all skin types, except extremely sensitive.
- 100% natural and ethical.
- SLS and Paraben free.
- Palm Oil Free.
- Cruelty-free and 100% vegetarian.
- Handcrafted and glycerine rich.
- A zero waste and plastic free product.
- Packaged in recycled and 100% biodegradable cardboard.
- Shaped like a traditional shaving puck, this will fit in most shaving bowls or, as pictured, a simple kitchen ramekin.
- Best lathered up with a traditional shaving brush.
- Shaving brush and bowl not included.
- Not designed for use with a cut-throat razor.
Ingredients: Olive oil, Water, Coconut oil, Vegetable Glycerin (naturally produced during the soap-making process), Wild shea butter, Cocoa Butter, Castor oil, Jojoba oil, Avocado oil, Bentonite (clay), Soapnut (berry), Kaolin (clay), Sweet almond oil,Vitamin E oilL, Essential oils(custom in-house blend). The essential oils naturally contain: Benzyl Cinnamate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.