Drugs and rock 'n' roll, bad ass Vegas hoes, late-night booty calls and shiny disco balls. DISCO, disco, disco, disco...
Ok, so no we don't advocate drugs here at Acala, or indeed hoes and booty calls. We're actually all about the clean living and beauty calls, BUT something about the name of these super cool biodegradable glitter products from EcoGlitterFun just make us want to sing 'Shiny Disco Balls' from Who Da Funk. Are ya with us?
This shades of silver sparkly disco ball blend of biodegradable glitter can be used for application on your face and body.
Regular glitter constitutes a micro-plastic and takes hundreds of years to decompose. Plastics and micro-plastics are polluting our oceans, killing and poisoning marine animals and contaminating the food chain. With biodegradable glitter both you and Mother Earth can look and feel FABULOUS.
- 100% compostable and biodegradable glitter.
- Non toxic, free of heavy metals and approved for cosmetic use.
- The film is sustainably sourced, there are no genetically modified materials or materials obtained from genetically modified organisms.
- Cruelty free and suitable for vegans.
- 100% recyclable packaging; glass bottle with aluminium lid.
- We recommend using our Aloe Vera gel and bamboo brush to aid easy application.
- Dip the application brush into the loose glitter. Lightly tap the brush to remove any excess.
- Tilt your head/body back to allow a more favourable angle for application.
- Use the brush to pat the glitter onto the desired area. Continue until you feel the glitter has settled into place.
- Tip: If applying your face do so before applying foundation, since glitter has a tendency to go all over the place. To remove, use olive oil or coconut oil.
Ingredients: Certified Compostable Film