This beautifully crafted vegan traditional shaving brush makes a brilliant gift for that special man. The bristles are synthetic and the wooden handle is Ash.
Get a better shave with a shaving brush.
The brush massages the face with shaving cream and helps prevent ingrown hairs. Use it with either of these shaving soaps for great, close shave in the traditional way:
- Vegan and Cruelty Free.
- A zero waste product.
- Soak your shaving brush in warm water for 30 seconds.
- Soften the soap by putting a little warm water (say, a tablespoon’s worth) on the surface of the shaving soap and let it soak for 10 or 15 minutes.
- Pour off the excess water.
- Squeeze the excess water out of your shaving brush. If you have too much water in the brush, it will make for thin, frothy, lather. Not enough water and it will be hard to develop lather at all.
- Load the brush, you do this by gently swirling the brush around on the surface of the soap for a minute or two — until you notice a good creamy lather start to form.
- Alternate the swirl direction (between clockwise and counter-clockwise) every few moments to help work the lather into the brush’s bristles.
- Paint your wet face with the lather using the shaving brush. You can use back-and-forth strokes, up-and-down strokes, swirly strokes, or a combination.
- As with any skin care product, if irritation develops discontinue use and avoid contact with your eyes.