**This product is on pre-order. We will be re-stocked with this product week of the 20 August. All orders placed before this date will be shipped week commencing 20 August.
If you are placing an order for multiple items and would like to receive your in-stock items ahead of pre-order items, please place two separate orders.***
This natural toothpaste is blended with red mandarin peel essential oil, steam distilled and certified organic.
With its sweet, warm and faintly floral orange blossom scent this toothpaste is safe to use with young children and during pregnancy as it is known for its superior but gentle soothing properties. The fluoride free and SLS free formulation is an ideal replacement to commercial whitening toothpastes.
- Comes in a glass jar with a bamboo spatula.The lid is made from aluminium, all recyclable. Box is made from compostable craft paper and vegetable ink.
- Fluoride free, SLS free & glycerin free.
- Ideal for kids & toddlers.
- PETA cruelty-free and vegan certified.
- Zero-waste packaging: plastic-free jar, recyclable & biodegradable.
- Using the spatula scoop a pea-sized amount onto a soft/medium toothbrush. Try Hydrophil's bamboo toothbrushes for kids.
- Brush as usual for 2 minutes, leave longer for extra remineralisation.
- Make sure no water enters the jar to avoid bacteria growth.
- Once the jar is opened store in a warm, dry place for up to 12 months.
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride^, Kaolin^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*^, Diatomaceous Earth*^, Sodium Bicarbonate^, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil*^, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil*^, Eugenia Caryophyllus Leaf Oil*^, Tocopherol^. *Organic Soil Association, ^Food Grade Quality.