Post Zero Waste Week 2018: Maintaining the Momentum
Wowzers, what a week guys! You lot are incredible! So many amazing ideas, tips, tricks and hacks to cut the waste from your lives. We've loved following what you're all up to and we LOVE your dedication. Honestly, it is your commitment to this cause that spurs us on to keep doing more and doing better in our own journey as a sustainable business.
It's been quite the week but it's by no means over. You know what they say, zero waste ain't just for Christmas, it's for life... or was that puppies? Anyway! We've pulled together a list of all of the resources you need to keep on keepin on with your zero waste journey. From podcasts to foraging courses we've got you covered.
CLIMATE CHANGE PODCASTS TO KEEP YOU IN THE KNOW
Climate change is a man-made problem — with a feminist solution! Say former Irish President Mary Robinson and comedian Maeve Higgins in this uplifting new podcast. In it they celebrate amazing women doing remarkable things in pursuit of climate justice.
With an audience of 4 million+ readers and followers, Joshua Fields Millburn & Ryan Nicodemus can proudly call themselves Masters of Minimalism.
Hosted by Alex Stuart, the Low Tox Life Podcast is all about our bodies, minds, and souls. With episodes about our sleeping habits, the food we eat, psychological wellness, and toilet paper changing the world. Because sustainable living starts from within.
A weekly podcast about the environment, for and by the confused. Hosts Ol and Dave are supposed to be experts in how to save the planet. But why’s everything got to be so confusing? Each week they try to get a little bit closer to enlightenment.
Hosted by Kaméa Chayne, a leader in the ethical and sustainable living space, Green Dreamer features interviews with other visionaries in the space.
BLOGS, MAGS AND BOOKS TO STAY INSPIRED
- Zero Waste living queen Kathryn Kellog blogs about all things ZW at https://www.goingzerowaste.com/
- Our very own resident zero waste living expert Kate Arnell blogs over at http://eco-boost.co/ and vlogs on youtube.
- For high octane, zero waste living check out Stevie Van Horns Instagram and blog www.yayforearth.com
- The original zero waster and host of Zero Waste Week Rachelle Strauss shares her tips and tricks at http://myzerowaste.com/
- Hip mag that puts the fun in sustainable living pebble magazine
- And of course our own Easy Zero Waste Beauty Guide
A LIST OF THE UK'S ZERO WASTE SHOPS
Check out pebble magazines guide to the UK's best zero waste bricks and mortar shops.
DATES FOR THE DIARY