Glitter Festival Look Tutorial
A super simple yet glitter-tastic festival look that you can create in a tent, possibly slightly hungover, using a hand mirror. We know how it is, and we've got ya covered!
Glitter is an absolute festival essential BUT only if it's biodegradable. Regular glitter constitutes a micro-plastic and takes hundreds of years to decompose. Plastics and micro-plastics are polluting our oceans, killing marine animals and contaminating the food chain. With biodegradable glitter both you and Mother Earth can look and feel FABULOUS. The glitter used in this video is from EcoGlitterFun who make their glitter from a certified compostable film. Product details underneath the video.
Watch Sasha's tutorial now and get festival ready!
Our green beauty guru Sasha uses the following products to create this stunning yet simple look:
- Create your base with this refillable compact foundation from Zao.
- Define your eyebrows with this refillable eyebrow powder from Zao. Use their duo bamboo eyebrow brush to apply.
- Define the eyes with this refillable eyeliner from Zao.
- Add Volume to your lashes with this refillable intensifying mascara from Zao.
- Add a hint of blush to cheeks and lips using the Old Pink shade of lipstick from Zao. If this is too pink for you try this refillable bronzing powder for a natural glow.
- Glitter: Choose from a range of colours and sizes from EcoGlitterFun.
- Apply glitter with this natural, earth friendly aloe vera glitter glue and bamboo glitter brush.
Clean up using these bamboo cotton buds. And as Sasha says, make sure to protect your skin (and planet) with a natural SPF. We recommend this organic SPF30 suncream in a biodegradable card tube from JustSkinFood.
To help you go plastic free this festival season we’re offering you 10% off all single glitter pots, glitter brushes and glue using code GLITTERTASTIC. Go get yours whilst they’re in stock!
Shop our full festival lookbook here.