This volvanic clay penetrates deep into the pores to draw out toxin, dirt and excess oil.
Found only in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. Formed through geothermal activity, it has been used by women there for centuries for its extraordinary ability to draw out impurities from the hair and skin.
Rhassoul clay can be used as a body wash to smooth and enhance skins clarity, a shampoo and conditioner to add volume and strengthen hair, and a skin remedy to unblock pores, stubborn blackheads, aid eczema and hypersensitive skin. Mix with water to create paste.
- Cruelty free and vegan.
- Sustainably sourced in Morocco.
- Comes to us in a compostable paper bag.
- Delivered to you in a glass jar with aluminium lid that can be reused to store your homemade formulas.
- We are currently looking into compostable card tube options to send this product in. We hope to be able to update packaging to this by October 2018.
- Jar comes without sticker so that it can easily be reused.
- We are working on setting up pre-paid returns so that you can send your bottles back for sanitisation and refilling.