22 July: Duck Pond Market Henley
On the 22 July we'll be popping up at Duck Pond Market in Henley between 10am-4pm.
What is Duck Pond?
Duck Pond Market combines the magic of a festival with interesting stalls, local, sustainable and ethical food, crafts, homewares and arts — always in a beautiful setting. We launched in 2008 and keep growing! Stallholder costs are kept low to encourage start-up businesses, the vibe is friendly and supportive and this shows in the happy and relaxed atmosphere! When you come, remember that nothing at the market is mass produced — it's all made with love! Our products are:
- locally made by independent small businesses
- ethically made by Fair Trade companies or charities
- sustainably made by eco friendly ventures
- vintage or upcycled
What we'll be bringing to Duck Pond
Everything you need to stay plastic free on your summer holidays:
- Organic suncream from Shade
- Ultimate travel bar from All Natural Soap Co
- Mouthwash tablets from geoorganics
- Toothpaste and toothpowder from georganics (travel size)
- Bamboo toothbrushes from Hydrophil and georganics
- Travel soap bags
Everything you need to get your festival look on:
- Glitter from ecoglitterfun
- Zao refillable makeup
- Dry Shampoo from Kitenest
- Lips/cheeks tint stick from URBAPOTHECARY - you're entire look covered in one product.
Everything you need to keep your skin and hair happy and healthy this summer:
- Beauty Kubes shampoo cubes
- Wild sage face cleaners for oily and dry skin
- Organic body butter from Happy Holistics
- Natural deodorants from Happy Holistics and Kutis
- Clay masks from Wild Sage Co
- Minty scrub soap from All Natural Soap Co
If you're going to be at Henley and there's other products that you really want to try email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll bring them along!