Acala's Launch/ Christmas Party
Acala has just turned 6 months old and what better way to celebrate than a fabulous party full of like-minded guests on the same mission to bring awareness to sustainable living and green beauty.
We'd love to invite you to join us for a night of Christmas cheer and DIY natural, waste free beauty at MOTHER in Hackney Wick on Tuesday 27th November 2018 from 6:30pm to 10:00pm.
We would love to see you there and discuss the Future of Beauty and Waste Free Living during an expert panel, along with beauty demos, vegan nibbles and drinks.
Acala's Christmas Party will be an evening full of treats including:
- Christmassy waste free (and vegan) drinks, nibbles and networking
- A panel discussion and Q&A hosted by Acala founder Hanna Pumfrey on The Future of Beauty and Waste Free Living with:
- Kate Arnell, natural beauty expert
- Tahira Herold, ethical make-up & hair artist
- Georgina Wilson-Powell, Founder and Editor of Pebble Magazine
- Marta Tarullo , Natural Beauty Expert and founder of Bottega Zero Waste
The panel discussion will focus on upcoming trends in green beauty, such as the water free, farm-to-face and DIY movements.
- A make up demonstration by Tahira Herold using organic products in refillable packaging from Acala
- The opportunity to try out some DIY Christmas themed beauty recipes
- Exclusive access to the Acala Christmas collection store
We'd love to see you there!